For this Project - OnetheEvent.org We did the following:
- Designed the CD Cover
- Worked with Discmakers to have the CDs Printed and Sent to the Fulfillment Company
- Selected the Artists, Songs and the Song Order to Go Along with the Theme of the Event
- Created Connection to the Event to Invite Artists to Perform Live
- Created and Officiated Contracts with the Artists
- Mastered the CD
- Maintained Relations with Artists and Paid Necessary Licensing Fees
Take a listen to the CD Here
[mp3player width=600 height=400 config=fmp_jw_widget_config.xml playlist=fmp_jw_widget_playlist.xml]
Humanity Media was initiated from the idea of Harmonic Humanity - a non-profit group dedicated to helping uplift the less fortunate through the generous donations of conscious musicians. Our first project as a new business was the production of this new compilation CD to benefit the homeless. For this production we undertook the following:
- Contract Preparation - We created release forms for the copyright protected musical and artistic works that were used.
- Music Selection - We chose from a huge pool of potential artists, 17 tracks which followed the theme and individuals who supported the mission of Harmonic Humanity.
- CD Design - We worked directly with the printers, designing the concept and final artwork for the CD cover.
- Marketing - We also helped Harmonic Humanity to brand this CD concept across other print materials such as flyers, handouts, business cards, and websites.
- Social Networking - We forwarded a plan for Harmonic Humanity to increase its outreach and sales by working closely with the artists featured to expand the outreach to their social networks.
Take a listen to the music selection here.
[mp3player width=600 height=400 config=relief-xml.xml playlist=relief-xml-xml.xml]